Sunday, May 17, 2015

10 May 2015 Phone calls were great!

Hey thanks for the awesome phone call I really did enjoy it! I have attached a picture of me calling. 


I went on a trade off with our District Leader Elder Adams. Unfortunately I got sick and so we stayed in the flat for part of the day. I don't know what it was, but I was able to feel well enough by the end of the day to go out and visit DJ.

Well for this week we taught DJ some more. He is doing well and he is quite a bright boy with lot's of desire. We reviewed the plan of Salvation with him again and he almost got all the little pieces in order. It was a great teaching opportunity to really help the principles sinking in to his head. At the end of the lesson we watched short little video to sum up the plan of Salvation. That was a pretty great lesson.

We kept in touch with Ruben this week. We should be starting up the visits by the end of this week.

So I am a bit short on time sorry, but next week will be some good e-mailing!

Also Mother, do you guys read the BoM together often? I could help Eric build interest in a mission possibly.

Anyways Love you all,
Elder Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment