Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas, Merry Christmas!

Well I have to say that it was great being able to talk to you guys! I was a bit worried about the call, but within the pictures I sent is the text that my mission President sent me, I thought it would be cool to show you guys the end result of how it got to me. None the less a miracle. Germany looks absolutely gorgeous! Wow that must have been a great experience and heaps of fun! Glad that you guys enjoyed Christmas as well, should be great to hear about how things went when you guys get back!

For Elder Schetzel and I we had a pretty good Christams, I think I told you guys about it a bit. Needles to say it was hot..... Kinda like last year but I was in the MTC. We had dinner with 2 memebers, and boy was I full! I have sent alot of pictures so hopefully you guys enjoy them.

Our investigators have been a bit busy with the Holidays, I think that I mentioned a bit about Sister Hinekoia. She has been wonderful! A golden investigator! She was suppose to come to church this passed Sunday however she was unable to. She is very busy (Kids), and they are busy with moving as well. So we aren't to sure at this point whether we will be able to baptized her in this area. :( None the less a great investigator!

I apologize about not writing more, but one thing I liked was drinking out of a Coconut on Christmas day! The Villiami's had a beautiful meal for us!

Love you all, doing well here in NZ,

Love, 
Elder Ward







 OK so I know what this picture is. This is Brother and Sister Villiami, they gave us coconuts to drink on Christmas. They don't really taste super sweet or anything they are real nice!
 This is the message that I got on the phone!

And of course the hickory farms where great!

No comments:

Post a Comment